This one might sting, but your life can change drastically because of this idea. Let me explain.
You can be right or you can have what you want.
Stacey Boehman says the phrase, “you can be right or you can be rich” and I LOVE that idea. What she means is that you can stay stuck in the ways that you think are right, but have gotten you nowhere…
OR you can take a different approach and get the results you actually want. It might mean you’re coached and you get some tough love. And it might mean that you finally make progress toward your goals.
I’m a coach so obviously, I believe hardcore in coaching and here’s why. Coaching…
- Got me results that I didn’t get on my own.
- Shifted my mindset and changed my relationships.
- Gave me the belief in myself to grow my business and get paid.
Maybe money isn’t your thing so let me give you some other applicable examples for you.
You could be right or you could…
- Have an organized home.
- Be the healthiest version of yourself.
- Have an intentional life.
- Finally have a schedule that doesn’t have you spinning in overwhelm.
- Have thriving relationships.
- Have the business of your dreams.
I could go on. You get the picture.
Being right hasn’t gotten you the results yet. Choose to be open to other possibilities and see how your results shift. Clarity calls are always open. Book yours here.